Precision Drilling is aware of individuals and organizations that are posing as Precision Drilling to present fraudulent employment solicitations, including job opportunities and offers. These organizations typically encourage prospective employees to share personal and financial information and request money for application fees or work permits. THESE OFFERS ARE SCAMS and are FRAUDULENT. These offers appear legitimate as they falsely use Precision’s name and logos, and include details on the position, and salary and benefit information.
Warning signs include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving an email from a non-Precision Drilling email address (@precisiondrilling.com). The email appears to be from a Precision Drilling employee, but the email address is misspelled.
- Unprofessional emails with multiple mistakes
- Being asked to submit your personal information such as your social security number through a website or a “bio data form”
- Receiving a job offer without having ever formally interviewed
- Being asked to send payment to a third party
How to protect yourself
- NEVER reply or respond to any email address that does not end in precisiondrilling.com
- NEVER pay anyone to get a job from Precision Drilling or its affiliated companies
- NEVER respond to an unsolicited job offer from Precision Drilling
If you are approached, contacted and/or receive an employment offer from Precision Drilling that you believe is a scam or fraudulent, we encourage you to contact your local law enforcement.
GET THE LATEST UPDATES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
Global QHSE Policy Statement
When it comes to people’s safety, it’s personal. Grey Wolf and Precision Drilling are committed to the vision of Target Zero, which is why we hold ourselves to the highest standards through our Global Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE) Management Systems.
Our Global Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) Management Systems support Precision Drilling’s High Performance, High Value strategy, and are integrated into the principles of our Core Values, our hey Beliefs, our people, our services and our social responsibilities.
At Precision Drilling, each of us must be committed to our QHSE Management Systems and our vision of Target Zero because it’s people, it’s personal. Although compliance is required, commitment to our QHSE Management Systems is the framework that strengthens a culture where people are excited about their contributions to High Performance, High Value results. We believe this policy is in the best interest of all interested parties where we operate.
Our success in reaching Target Zero and our QHSE objectives is achieved through:
- Each of us being responsible for, and committed to, the health and safety of ourselves, of our teams, and of all those who support our operation. We are committed and accountable for reducing hazards and risks in our workplace.
- Management’s commitment to ensure the Global QHSE policy, standards and procedures are understood by interested parties.
- Protecting the environment and reducing pollution through processes, procedures and objectives.
- Acting in accordance with regulatory requirements in the countries where we operate, supported by internal and external audits while working toward compliance in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 International standards.
- Conducting our business responsibly within the communities where we operate.
- Responding to emergencies in accordance with our Business Continuity Plan and/or Emergency Response Plan.
- Promoting partnership and collaboration with interested parties where QHSE processes and procedures deliver sustainable success.
- Implementing quality equipment maintenance practices and procedures that deliver continuous, sustainable success.
- Integrating QHSE processes into the design and engineering of our assets and services.
- Establishing QHSE performance objectives to ensure our High Performance, High Value strategy is achieved.
- Maintaining confidence of interested parties through clear communication, consultation and collaboration.
- Commitment to our Target Zero vision and the QHSE Management Systems will drive our High Performance, High Value, which in turn leads to improved cost, profitability, sustainability and a culture committed to excellence.
Kevin Neveu, President & Chief Executive Officer