Global QHSE Policy Statement
Our Global Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) Management Systems support Precision Drilling’s High Performance, High Value strategy, and are integrated into the principles of our Core Values, our Key Beliefs, our people, our services, and our social responsibilities.
At Precision Drilling, each of us must be committed to our QHSE Management Systems and our vision of Target Zero because it’s people, it’s personal. Although compliance is required, commitment to our QHSE Management Systems is the framework that strengthens a culture where people are excited about their contributions to High Performance, High Value results. We believe this policy is in the best interest of all interested parties where we operate.
Our success in reaching Target Zero and our QHSE objectives is achieved through:
- Each of us being responsible for, and committed to, the health and safety of ourselves, of our teams, and of all those who support our operation. We are committed and accountable for reducing hazards and risks in our workplace including the physical, psychological, and social wellbeing of all employees.
- Management’s commitment to ensure the Global QHSE policy, standards and procedures are understood by interested parties.
- Protecting the environment and reducing pollution through processes, procedures, and objectives.
- Acting in accordance with regulatory requirements in the countries where we operate, supported by internal and external audits while working toward compliance in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 International standards.
- Conducting our business responsibly within the communities where we operate.
- Responding to emergencies in accordance with our Business Continuity Plan and/or Emergency Response Plan.
- Promoting partnership and collaboration with interested parties where QHSE processes and procedures deliver sustainable success.
- Implementing quality equipment maintenance practices and procedures that deliver continuous, sustainable success.
- Integrating QHSE processes into the design and engineering of our assets and services.
- Establishing QHSE performance objectives to ensure our High Performance, High Value strategy is achieved.
- Maintaining confidence of interested parties through clear communication, consultation, and collaboration.
- Commitment to our Target Zero vision and the QHSE Management Systems will drive our High Performance, High Value, which in turn leads to improved cost, profitability, sustainability, and a culture committed to excellence.
Kevin Neveu, President & Chief Executive Officer