ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE STATEMENT
Precision Drilling views health, safety, environmental responsibility and strong corporate governance as critical sustainability foundations and key components of the corporation’s High Performance, High Value strategy. We provide our employees a safe environment in which to work, believe all workplace injuries are preventable and have deep commitments from our management and board of directors to become world class in safety. We consider the impacts our activities have on the environment and communities in which we operate, and we work to minimize these impacts through sustainable best practices. We believe these sustainable initiatives will create social benefits and shareholder value over the long-term.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Precision Drilling is committed to making a difference within the communities where we live and work. We partner with those organizations that operate with the same values and behaviors as Precision Drilling, and those that are most meaningful to our employees and our customers.
We are proud to have supported many exceptional organizations including:
- Boy Scouts of America (U.S.)
- Heart & Stroke – Jump Rope for Heart Program (CAN)
- Kids’ Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta – Camp Kindle (CAN)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (U.S.)
- Small Steps Nurturing Center (U.S.)
- Stars Air Ambulance (CAN)
- University Hospital Foundation – Brain Trust (CAN)
- Unlocking Potential Foundation (CAN)
Precision's Donations Program
Submit a funding request to Precision for review and consideration.
We thank you for your interest in Precision's Donations Program and we wish you success with your current endeavor.